Do orgasms feel better with a partner?

Like I masturbate a lot but orgasms and climax doesn’t feel amazing. It’s pretty weak and then doesn’t feel wow or super pleasurable.

I’ve had sex a couple times and found it felt like nothing and repetitive. I feel a bit broken. But I wasn’t super attracted to those guys turns out

Now I’ve met a guy I’m aroused around constantly, we have amazing chemistry and I’m really attracted to him. I think about sleeping with him a lot but I’m worried I won’t find it pleasurable. And if I don’t find it pleasurable I won’t know what to do anymore because he’s perfect :(



Submitted August 30, 2021 at 11:25PM

Like I masturbate a lot but orgasms and climax doesn’t feel amazing. It’s pretty weak and then doesn’t feel wow or super pleasurable.I’ve had sex a couple times and found it felt like nothing and repetitive. I feel a bit broken. But I wasn’t super attracted to those guys turns outNow I’ve met a guy I’m aroused around constantly, we have amazing chemistry and I’m really attracted to him. I think about sleeping with him a lot but I’m worried I won’t find it pleasurable. And if I don’t find it pleasurable I won’t know what to do anymore because he’s perfect :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.