Mindfulness techniques don’t work.

“Lay completely still and sink into your body.”

Okay, but now all I can feel is how the sheet is bunched uncomfortably under my knee. Let me adjust that real quick.

“Starting at your feet, focus on each body part in turn. First feel your toes.”

Okay, now they’re itching. Let me scratch that.

“Now work your way up to your head. How does it feel on your pillow?”

I’m laying on my hair in a way that’s kinda scratchy, actually. Let me shift that around.

I have trouble getting out of my head during sex, and all the mindfulness and meditation articles and audio guides and things make it worse.

How do you find the right headspace for sex?



Submitted August 30, 2021 at 09:56PM

“Lay completely still and sink into your body.”Okay, but now all I can feel is how the sheet is bunched uncomfortably under my knee. Let me adjust that real quick.“Starting at your feet, focus on each body part in turn. First feel your toes.”Okay, now they’re itching. Let me scratch that.“Now work your way up to your head. How does it feel on your pillow?”I’m laying on my hair in a way that’s kinda scratchy, actually. Let me shift that around.I have trouble getting out of my head during sex, and all the mindfulness and meditation articles and audio guides and things make it worse.How do you find the right headspace for sex?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.