/u/Nailkita on Why do all doctors look at me like that™ when I say I'm not sexually active

Ouch so much worse that you have to pay for it out of pocket. Luckily my new gynecologist just nodded and went ahead with everything when I said I was asexual not pregnant with no plans for kids.

Part of it is covering their own ass cause so many people lie about things ( like the amount of naked people that ‘fell’ and Suddenly they’re in the er with something lodged up their butt)





August 30, 2021 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.