What kinds of exercises are helpful for female orgasm?

I did a search but couldn’t readily find this topic on the sub, my bad if this comes up a lot and I just did a poor job searching.

I was just wondering if there are certain kinds of exercises (like ab workouts, maybe quads or glutes or something) that are highly recommended for stronger or easier female orgasms? Or if maybe stretching certain muscle groups is recommended too? And then finally, are there certain kinds of exercises that help with cowgirl (ya girl gets tired super easily on top and just generally isn’t good at that position)?

Basically, I’m wondering what is helpful for women to incorporate into their workouts as far as sexual pleasure goes, particularly when it comes to stronger/easier orgasms



Submitted July 15, 2021 at 11:34PM

I did a search but couldn’t readily find this topic on the sub, my bad if this comes up a lot and I just did a poor job searching.I was just wondering if there are certain kinds of exercises (like ab workouts, maybe quads or glutes or something) that are highly recommended for stronger or easier female orgasms? Or if maybe stretching certain muscle groups is recommended too? And then finally, are there certain kinds of exercises that help with cowgirl (ya girl gets tired super easily on top and just generally isn’t good at that position)?Basically, I’m wondering what is helpful for women to incorporate into their workouts as far as sexual pleasure goes, particularly when it comes to stronger/easier orgasms

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.