I (23 F) don’t really like foreplay and just want to skip to penetration. Is it wrong that I generally don’t care if I orgasm during sex?

I know people will say that only I can determine that, but sometimes I feel that maybe I’m too accommodating or something.

I have always had an easy time masturbating and orgasming myself, but it just hasn’t happened with my bf yet. Most of the time my bf wants me to orgasm before piv, but I just get too impatient and don’t want to spend like 12 minutes trying to get off. I just want the dick. Feels nicer than everything else and nicer than an orgasm.

When I scroll through this sub and see how many women say that orgasming during sex is a must for a long term relationship, I get a little worried. I haven’t given up in mine, I just enjoy what we have going on right now.



Submitted July 16, 2021 at 12:30AM

I know people will say that only I can determine that, but sometimes I feel that maybe I’m too accommodating or something.I have always had an easy time masturbating and orgasming myself, but it just hasn’t happened with my bf yet. Most of the time my bf wants me to orgasm before piv, but I just get too impatient and don’t want to spend like 12 minutes trying to get off. I just want the dick. Feels nicer than everything else and nicer than an orgasm.When I scroll through this sub and see how many women say that orgasming during sex is a must for a long term relationship, I get a little worried. I haven’t given up in mine, I just enjoy what we have going on right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.