I have never tried anal but I convinced my partner to do it, what precautions (hygiene or health) do I need to take?

Hello there

I convinced my bf to try anal for the first time when he comes back from a trip (he returns tomorrow) and im very worried about what kind of precautions I need to take, because I don’t want any “incidents” happening



Submitted July 16, 2021 at 12:08AM

Hello thereI convinced my bf to try anal for the first time when he comes back from a trip (he returns tomorrow) and im very worried about what kind of precautions I need to take, because I don’t want any “incidents” happening

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.