Very new to sex, but my girlfriend won’t make me cum. Sorry, this is a long post but I’ve got lots of questions so your comments are greatly appreciated!

So my girlfriend and I are both virgins, but we’ve done some sexual things a few times. The first time, I rubbed her clit to orgasm after a lot of foreplay. When she was done, she just rolled over and wanted to cuddle, losing all interest in sex. I was still horny since I hadn’t cum yet, but I was honestly just happy that I managed to make her cum since that’s what I was nervous about, so I let it be.

The second time, I made her cum again, and again she was just done afterward. But this time I told her that I wanted to cum and asked if she could jerk me off, but she said “I don’t think I’m ready to touch a penis yet.” I was kinda surprised, but I didn’t want to pressure her to do something she didn’t feel comfortable with. So then I suggested that we could dry hump with clothes on, and she said she didn’t want to because she was afraid of semen leaking through the clothes and getting her pregnant.

Then on the third time, she said that she’d be willing to rub my dick but only on the outside of my shorts and underwear because she didn’t want to touch my cum. The problem is, it didn’t feel like enough stimulation through 2 layers of clothes and I couldn’t cum. When I told her I couldn’t cum like this, she just said “okay, let’s cuddle.” Later that night I jerked off in the bathroom.

Questions:

Is the whole dry humping pregnancy thing legit? Obviously, I want to be careful so how likely is it for her to get pregnant if we do it with clothes on?

After literally fingering her clit, I really don’t understand why she won’t touch my dick. Wouldn’t she want to do it? Also, is it that big a deal? I definitely don’t want to make her do something she doesn’t want to do, but am I an asshole for thinking that? Women: did it take you a while to touch a guy’s dick?

Is it a problem that I couldn’t cum when she rubbed my dick over my shorts? I was embarrassed that I couldn’t finish, but would most guys not cum in that situation?

Should I just give it time and hope she comes around (no pun intended!) or what should I do? How do I ask her to do more without being an asshole?



Submitted July 15, 2021 at 10:40PM

So my girlfriend and I are both virgins, but we’ve done some sexual things a few times. The first time, I rubbed her clit to orgasm after a lot of foreplay. When she was done, she just rolled over and wanted to cuddle, losing all interest in sex. I was still horny since I hadn’t cum yet, but I was honestly just happy that I managed to make her cum since that’s what I was nervous about, so I let it be.The second time, I made her cum again, and again she was just done afterward. But this time I told her that I wanted to cum and asked if she could jerk me off, but she said “I don’t think I’m ready to touch a penis yet.” I was kinda surprised, but I didn’t want to pressure her to do something she didn’t feel comfortable with. So then I suggested that we could dry hump with clothes on, and she said she didn’t want to because she was afraid of semen leaking through the clothes and getting her pregnant.Then on the third time, she said that she’d be willing to rub my dick but only on the outside of my shorts and underwear because she didn’t want to touch my cum. The problem is, it didn’t feel like enough stimulation through 2 layers of clothes and I couldn’t cum. When I told her I couldn’t cum like this, she just said “okay, let’s cuddle.” Later that night I jerked off in the bathroom.Questions:Is the whole dry humping pregnancy thing legit? Obviously, I want to be careful so how likely is it for her to get pregnant if we do it with clothes on?After literally fingering her clit, I really don’t understand why she won’t touch my dick. Wouldn’t she want to do it? Also, is it that big a deal? I definitely don’t want to make her do something she doesn’t want to do, but am I an asshole for thinking that? Women: did it take you a while to touch a guy’s dick?Is it a problem that I couldn’t cum when she rubbed my dick over my shorts? I was embarrassed that I couldn’t finish, but would most guys not cum in that situation?Should I just give it time and hope she comes around (no pun intended!) or what should I do? How do I ask her to do more without being an asshole?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.