People who have read "She Comes First", Would you say it'll keep the attention of someone who doesn't like reading?

Hello all, I am 18M

So recently I have been wanting to buy and read "She Comes First" by Ian Kerner as I have seen it recommended on this sub quite a few times before for guys who want to know how to pleasure their partner.

However I dont really like reading, and dont want to pay for a book that I just cant get into. If a book really catches my interest I will likely enjoy reading it, but very few ever have (wow I sound like such an intellectual lol).

Its only got 219 pages which is relatively short which helps but I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me if its engaging enough that it might keep a impatient person's attention, its a subject I am really interested in so should really be great, but just dont wanna chance it.

And I know I could just get the audio book, but since its very informational Id rather have the physical copy so I can refer to it when needed (not refer to it during the act dont worry lol).



Submitted July 16, 2021 at 12:05AM

Hello all, I am 18MSo recently I have been wanting to buy and read "She Comes First" by Ian Kerner as I have seen it recommended on this sub quite a few times before for guys who want to know how to pleasure their partner.However I dont really like reading, and dont want to pay for a book that I just cant get into. If a book really catches my interest I will likely enjoy reading it, but very few ever have (wow I sound like such an intellectual lol).Its only got 219 pages which is relatively short which helps but I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me if its engaging enough that it might keep a impatient person's attention, its a subject I am really interested in so should really be great, but just dont wanna chance it.And I know I could just get the audio book, but since its very informational Id rather have the physical copy so I can refer to it when needed (not refer to it during the act dont worry lol).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.