/u/ProudAce12 on Confused. My female friends find a lot of men attractive that I would never think of in that way. My attractions are generally very specific but I don’t feel that I fall into the gray sexual or demisexual category?

You could also be Acespike. “It is defined as someone who usually feels no sexual attraction, but occasionally has rare, sudden, and intense spikes of sexual attraction for a short amount of time, before returning, just as suddenly, to one's normal amounts of asexuality.”





July 26, 2021 at 12:24AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.