29F went on a date with 35M

Hello…

2 weeks ago I 29F went on a date with a 35M. We hit it off… so I thought.

This was my 4th time matching him on a dating app and we decided to give it a go and agreed to dinner. The night was great. I really enjoyed the convo and he mentioned twice wanting to see me again. I went away for a weeklong trip and conversation (thru text only) was consistent however lackluster and diminished… he is repeatedly making comments such as “work is hard/tough/busy… etc”

Effective this week, I’m only hearing from him maybe once a day. I asked him if he was free anytime ‘soon’ for dinner and he responded that work has been keeping him busy.

Now usually I would take this as a sign and lose interest… but since he’s 35 — that’s why I’m on here making this post. Should men at this age be more clear? Am I completely missing this sign? Am I to accept that he’s really busy with work? I think after just one date I don’t necessarily have the right to ask if he’s interested… but what should/can I do?

Advice is needed. Thank you.



Submitted July 09, 2021 at 11:19PM

Hello…2 weeks ago I 29F went on a date with a 35M. We hit it off… so I thought.This was my 4th time matching him on a dating app and we decided to give it a go and agreed to dinner. The night was great. I really enjoyed the convo and he mentioned twice wanting to see me again. I went away for a weeklong trip and conversation (thru text only) was consistent however lackluster and diminished… he is repeatedly making comments such as “work is hard/tough/busy… etc”Effective this week, I’m only hearing from him maybe once a day. I asked him if he was free anytime ‘soon’ for dinner and he responded that work has been keeping him busy.Now usually I would take this as a sign and lose interest… but since he’s 35 — that’s why I’m on here making this post. Should men at this age be more clear? Am I completely missing this sign? Am I to accept that he’s really busy with work? I think after just one date I don’t necessarily have the right to ask if he’s interested… but what should/can I do?Advice is needed. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.