/u/Throttle_Kitty on “A is for ally!” Ugh

Aros are part of A-spec and agender is part of trans... ? I could list a thousand other sub groups like this and randomly accusing you of things about them, but that's not really related to the point of you actively trying to erase asexual people in favor of allies.

It is extremely important for both representation and validation of a-spec people that the "A" stands for them. It's horribly dismissive and discriminatory to treat the entire ace/aro spectrum being included AT ALL as equal to a single very uncommon gender that's already included indirectly also getting a direct nod. Or worse, any random cis/het person who insist they would like the privileges of allyship.





June 28, 2021 at 12:25AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.