Friend asked if I wanted his wife? NSFW

Went on a vacation with my friend and his wife this weekend. Been friends with both then quite awhile. We got a hotel room and bar hopped downtown. Eventually end back at the room and keep drinking.

My friend and his wife get ready to go to bed around 3AM, I'm still up. My friend texts me from the next bed over:

"Hey, odd question. Do you want your dick sucked? Wife is real horny. It'll be just between us."

I was too drunk to notice my phone going off at first. I replied a few minutes later:

"Everything good homie?"

Friend says:

"Yeah sorry about that big time man totally my bad, hopefully we can just forget about that."

I tell him no worries and that I say stupid stuff while drunk all the time. Not gonna lie, I would've been down for it if he was serious. Not sure if he back tracked because he was drunk and embarrassed or didn't think I'd be for it. I didn't bring it up the next morning to either.

Chances of this happening again? Also, does this make me greasy? What would you have done?



Submitted June 27, 2021 at 11:59PM

Went on a vacation with my friend and his wife this weekend. Been friends with both then quite awhile. We got a hotel room and bar hopped downtown. Eventually end back at the room and keep drinking.My friend and his wife get ready to go to bed around 3AM, I'm still up. My friend texts me from the next bed over:"Hey, odd question. Do you want your dick sucked? Wife is real horny. It'll be just between us."I was too drunk to notice my phone going off at first. I replied a few minutes later:"Everything good homie?"Friend says:"Yeah sorry about that big time man totally my bad, hopefully we can just forget about that."I tell him no worries and that I say stupid stuff while drunk all the time. Not gonna lie, I would've been down for it if he was serious. Not sure if he back tracked because he was drunk and embarrassed or didn't think I'd be for it. I didn't bring it up the next morning to either.Chances of this happening again? Also, does this make me greasy? What would you have done?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.