can sperm be transferred to a vagina causing pregnancy from taking off a used condom and then wiping the penis with a wet towel, then after all that using sanitizer to "kill" the remaining of the sperm on hand, then applying the new condom correctly?

can sperm be transferred to a vagina causing pregnancy from taking off a used condom and then wiping the penis with a wet towel, then after all that using sanitizer to "kill" the remaining of the sperm on hand, then applying the new condom correctly?



Submitted June 28, 2021 at 12:19AM

can sperm be transferred to a vagina causing pregnancy from taking off a used condom and then wiping the penis with a wet towel, then after all that using sanitizer to "kill" the remaining of the sperm on hand, then applying the new condom correctly?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.