/u/Lupineleigh on For the female sex only pls

I do not believe there is any correlation between period changes and figuring out your sexual identity, but if you want to hear from someone who experienced something similar, my cycles changed completely in the same time frame that I learned I’m ace. Now to be fair, I’ve gone through a lot of major life changes, faced a lot of anxiety, and I’m also getting old enough to hit peri menopause, so the changes are probably due to the above. But it is funny that I suddenly started getting much heavier periods, with first ever PMS migraines, worsened PMS symptoms, less time between cycles (changed from every 31 days to 28. Sometimes 26), and shorter cycles (three to four days instead of six to eight. I do like having fewer days of diarrhea so that change is welcome. But the others… Eesh. I hated waking up to a murder scene in my bed. It was the first time I’ve had to change pad size since I was a teenager.) All of this started about three years ago, and I learned about Anegosexuality about the same time. I’m eating pretty much the same things I have been eating the whole time so my diet has not changed.





June 28, 2021 at 12:24AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.