/u/twal1234 on How does dating work - from someone who’s been single her whole life

No worries! It’s kind of funny, I wrote my reply after OKCupid said there were no more aces in my area, then I went to check and a new one sent me a message. He’s not my type but hey! Gives me hope that it’s just the site needing some time to sort their data base. All the more reason to be patient.

I’m also a bit of a believer that ace/allo relationships CAN work out, especially for us aces who are somewhat grey middlers (sex neutral, for example). It just takes a lot of trust and open communication. It’s also funny, I was casually browsing another sub about bedroom advice (don’t ask me how I got there lol) and there’s a TON of posts from high libido females complaining about their low libido men, and how they “only” get sex once a month, if that. I wanted to be like “well shit girl, send them my way!!” 😂





April 03, 2021 at 11:57PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.