/u/SurferJules on Would you agree that the a-spectrum should get a spot on the progress flag due to it's overall lack of representation even within the LGBTQ+ community?

So unpopular opinion, but I’d say no. The progress flag only represents poc (who are pushed out of the community, regardless of sexuality in many instances), trans people (who deserve love and support because their rights are under attack right now), and the gay flag, which in this instance is inclusive of every sexuality. Sometimes gay takes on the same meaning as queer, like here.

So I’d say no just because not all sexualities are represented.





April 03, 2021 at 11:37PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.