/u/The_almighty_Pepa on What was your coming out story?

I decided to come out to my step dad ( as demipan ) and he took it pretty well. However, I no longer identify as demipan. I am currently identifying as aroace because it is more fitted to describe how I feel. I came out when my step dad and I were talking about our views about gay people ( for context we are a very christan/catholic family ). He had a really positive attitude towards them and he understood that we do not choose to be shamed for what we are and who we like. He said that his uncle actually was gay and that even though his uncle was gay it had no effect on whether he loved his uncle or not. Hearing that made me more comfortable so I came out to him.





April 03, 2021 at 11:53PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.