/u/craigularperson on Am i too young to identity as ace

I was like 26-27 when I first realized I could be ace, but I think I knew it when I was already 15 too. I just never heard about asexuality, and it was never an option.

Asexuality is kinda an orientation of exclusion, it is the lack of something so very difficult to even aknowledge it in yourself. Being sexual is also very expected so you might feel like you are supposed to be so.

If you think that you are ace, and feel most comfortable with that identity, then you are free to use it. There is always time to explore your sexuality, and being asexual is not a permanent. You can always change whatever label that suites you.





April 03, 2021 at 11:14PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.