/u/neveroncewas on am i the only one?

Same. One time my friends were saying “everything people do in life is, at it’s core, about sex though. The job you get, the hobbies you take up, the way you try to look - it’s all with that ultimate goal”. And I adamantly said “NOT ME, not one single decision I’ve ever made in my life has been with that in mind!” What they were saying actually pissed me off because I used to really pride myself on being someone who made my own choices, picked my own path and was driven by an intrinsic passion and curiosity for life, since I grew up in a place where people just follow the leader. I have so many other motivations. And I remember my two friends looked at each other with the strangest look on their faces, like I’d just said something so alien.





April 03, 2021 at 11:56PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.