/u/HavePlushieWillTalk on There’s this ace dad (Cody Daigle-Orian) that gives out advice to younger aces or people just discovering their asexuality. He realised that not a lot of aces have seen aces his age and might not have good parental support. So he puts out these videos. Links below. Happy Pride Month!

Ace dad always makes me feel really safe, dunno, his voice, his wicked hair, and his awesome arms make me feel really secure.

Ace dad needs all the rep and I would buy ace dad merch if it was a back support pillow with arms patterned after his tattoo sleeves.





April 03, 2021 at 11:43PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.