/u/Thornescape on Please be honest. Will I ever get married?

Let me check my Magic 8 Ball.... "Maybe".

Are there aces who get married? Definitely yes. Some sex repulsed people even marry allosexuals. It is not uncommon. It happens on a regular basis.

Statistically speaking, "more" people want sex in a relationship, but that isn't at all the same as "all people". There are fewer people who are comfortable in a sex-free relationship, but they do exist. What is important is to let potential partners know early, so that neither of you waste time on a doomed relationship. You are looking for someone remarkable and yes, that takes more work. Remember, moving on from a pointless relationship isn't a bad thing at all. There's no shame in realizing that you were incompatible, especially if you realize early.

Will you get married? I don't predict the future. All I can say is that many people in your situation end up married and in good relationships. It happens. It can happen for you to as well.





April 19, 2021 at 11:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.