/u/SaxAppeal on Am I ace or just emotionally detached?

Yeah when I came out to my wife as demi it made it a lot easier to share my feelings and emotions. We were having some hard conversations around the possibility of opening up to consensual non monogamy; she’s had a number of partners before me and I’m sex-favorable in our relationship and generally a pretty open person so it seemed like it could be something exciting to try together. But ultimately I felt uncomfortable and couldn’t put my finger on why until I came to my recent realizations about myself and my sexuality. She is the only person basically in my life who I’ve ever felt attracted to, and it’s been so much easier to have honest conversations around sex and sexuality now and be true to myself and what I need





April 19, 2021 at 11:25PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.