/u/PrincessKatyusha on Mild Confusion

You might find that you aren't asexual in the future but for now if that's what best describes you then that's fine. Personally, I adhere to the "sexuality is fluid" thing because I've kinda experienced that myself with being super into guys during high school and in my 20s/late teens everything started shifting until today where I'm full on asexual, so it's possible it could change later in your life but that doesn't invalidate your current self. Do whatever will help you understand yourself better.





April 19, 2021 at 11:12PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.