/u/pefox on I’ve been holding on to this one for a while now... 😏

I would say, if describing these feelings, it would be a lot closer to an imposter syndrome than aphobia. Feeling as though you don't belong in a group after having described yourself a certain way is, to me, either a change in how you feel about yourself and the words you are using or feeling like those words do describe you but maybe not as much as they would someone else hence imposter syndrome. But no matter what it is most important to remember the last 2 words from zedthehead. LOVE YOURSELF.





April 19, 2021 at 11:33PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.