/u/Affectionate-Sock214 on Being Asexual and Muslim is such a maze

Hi,. Ace muslim guy from europe. I had a ace gf before but she was very much against muslim praying or any islamic activities, we brokeup in few months as she was atheist and very anti-islamic. She said if u don't practice then I have no problem with u. So make sure the person is not anti-islamic , as mostly people think muslims are always aggressive but it can be other ways around as well. Well am muslim , and ace , if u wanna talk further ,u can dm me thanks





April 19, 2021 at 11:35PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.