/u/emmeraldyne on Tampons suck

I have also never gotten a tampon to fit comfortably, and the times where it's been less noticeable they leaked anyway. For a long time it stopped me from looking into menstrual cups (if I can barely fit a tampon, how was I supposed to use my fingers?)

But I trained for it. I really wanted to try the eco-friendly mess-free alternative I'd been hearing so much about. While I was probably experiencing vaginismus and did follow some recommendations there, my goal wasn't anything more than being able to work with a cup. I did it and I love it. The cup is flexible so you don't really feel it. It feels so freeing and clean. I guess that's what tampon people feel.





April 19, 2021 at 11:49PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.