/u/Noisegarden135 on Is there like an opposite asexual?

That's okay if you don't know for sure! Asexuals can still enjoy sex, it's just the attraction that isn't there (although you could totally still be romantically attracted). You might want to do some reading on it if you think that asexuality is a possibility. Or if you feel more like it is sexual attraction, then that's fine too! It's normal to be unsure of what exactly you're feeling, but I'm sure you'll figure it out. In the meantime, it sounds like you're already in a happy relationship, so I wouldn't worry too much about any uncertainty you have.





March 16, 2021 at 12:03AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.