/u/bluepd-angel on Just a question for other heteroromantic and, mostly or completely, sex-repulsed asexuals out here

I'm not heteroromantic but I am 100% sex repulsed, I tell people up front that I am not interested in and will never be willing to have sex. Tell them up front that that's that and it'll never change, and if there's ever a point they think it might that's their fault and their problem. And if anyone tries to push boundaries that you've already previously set, dump them.





March 15, 2021 at 11:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.