/u/allo100 on I think I may be asexual but I don't really know how to come out or who to talk to

Based on your OP you said you may be asexual, but aren't certain. Also you say the sex is meh.

If you think you may be asexual, I would try seeing if you have a support group at your university. Determine if you are LL or asexual and what type (sex favorable, sex neutral, sex repulsed) you are before telling you SO.

Technically asexually is not feeling sexual attraction.

You may be allosexual or asexual and still don't initiate (responsive sexual desire) or enjoy sex.

  1. Read up on asexuality in the about tab of this sub. Very informative

  2. Read up on response I've sexual desire by Nagoski. https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/when-urge-is-uneven-understanding-universe-of-sexual-desire-0206185

  3. Read up on how to have better sex. Both allosexuals and asexuals can have good or bad sex. There is a link or female and male virgins as well as for better sex.

https://moderntantra.blogspot.com/2017/12/better-sex-101.html?m=1

I hope these resources as well as resources at your school can help you determine who you are sexually. Hopefully with these you can better determine your sexuality. Once you do that, talk with your SO.





March 16, 2021 at 12:03AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.