/u/bluepd-angel on Anyone else get intrusive thoughts when they have a crush?

Yes! From my understanding intrusive thoughts are actually usually about things you DON'T want and things you're afraid of, so at least for me it's just my brain dealing with all the guilt I feel because I know I "should" want that and my worrying that's what my partner/crush would want. Basically, I'm pretty sure intrusive thoughts are just your brain crushing all your anxieties into a confusing indecipherable crumpled ball and then tossing it full force right at your face.





March 15, 2021 at 11:39PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.