/u/Misty-Mistelle on Saw on Twitter, and it made my day

Trans women are REAL women. That's just how that is.

This conversation is very pointless and we're going in circles, I'm going to go ahead and end it with this:

In another comment to someone else, you mentioned hating Trump, does that mean you also hate trump supporters? Your certainly acting like them right now,

"This is a fact"

"well, actually no, it's not"

"I'm going to ignore what you just said and keep pretending I know what I'm talking about, yay!"

I believe the right word to describe you would be Ignorant. I hate to break it to you, but no, Homosexuals are not more likely to be pedophiles, I disproved that with factual evidence in an earlier comment. If you can't accept that you were wrong, and that facts don't lie, you're no different from crazy trump supporters that are insisting that the world is stupid for thinking Biden won the US election.

Thats all. Have a nice day.





March 15, 2021 at 11:59PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.