/u/bluepd-angel on Dating An Allo?

I haven't personally had positive experiences in relationships with allos either, but I definitely think that his past relationship is a good sign. I know some allos think they'll be okay with it but then aren't, like your ex, but since he's had a non-sexual relationship before he should know if it was going to be a problem. Sounds like it wasn't. I've heard stories online (I've been lurking around ace forums for like six years so I've seen lots of stories 😅) from other aces about having long, happy relationships with allos so it must be possible!

I don't know this guy, obviously, but in my personal opinion I think if you want to, you should go for it. He sounds like he's good at respecting boundaries and communicating, from what you've said, and those are both very important for making something like this work. As long as you're both open and communicate about things like boundaries and needs in the relationship, it sounds like you could make it work.

I hope things go well for you, whatever you decide! 😊





March 15, 2021 at 11:31PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.