/u/Satans_Proctologist on How to date as an asexual?

To your question, "tbh I haven't seen dating presented as such, is that something told to males?" For me as a cis male, when I was younger and in the stranglehold of puberty, sex was a unending drive a need stronger than hunger. I understand how some species starve looking for a mate.

I'm older now and have slowed down a little (I only think about sex a few times a day). Testosterone is a powerful hormone. Men have started wars, built palaces and cathedrals for the love of a woman. I'm not saying anything is better than the other, I was just born this way.





December 26, 2020 at 11:48PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.