/u/Satans_Proctologist on How to date as an asexual?

Well, you taught me something. I didn't see a distinction between being asexual or aromantic. It's good to learn new things. I hope I didn't make you angry. I just didn't know. For me, sex and romance are interlocked and part of the same thing. I think I can speak for my friends, it's like that for them too. It's intriguing to consider they can be separated. I'm not knocking anyone. As people we learn or we cripple ourselves.





December 26, 2020 at 11:33PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.