/u/PsychicArmadillo on For anyone who is ace and in a long-term relationship with a straight person, how does it work out? How is it going? How do you work out differences in your sexuality?

Not quite what you're after but my Fiancee is a lesbian and me an asexual (bi-romantic). In a way I was lucky that we were both new to our sexuality (or not in my case) and discovered everything together but the answer really lies in communication. A lot depends on if you are sex repulsed (which you should not feel ashamed of) or not as this can be a reasonable limiting factor. For us, healthy communication, healthy attitudes towards self care and masturbation/sex toys/aids and above all discarding our shyness/ashamedness/embarrassment towards sexual issues so that we can have frank discussions about where each of us is at any stage is important. Honesty is key. I wish you all the best on your journey xx





December 26, 2020 at 11:28PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.