/u/djiacinto on I came out to my parents a few months ago and they gave me these a Christmas gift!!

Hmm, I mean yea sometimes I feel stuff like that, and for the record I'm definitely not aro, but the idea of being attracted to someone's body just feels weird. And even assuming the attraction bit is all there for me (and I'm pretty sure it isn't), I still wouldn't be comfortable with doing that kindsa stuff to anyone or having it done to me, or maybe only after being with them for a really long time.

I guess I wish I figured that out sooner, but ey now I get "free" mental health therapy through my university since technically I guess being ace makes me a part of LGBTQ.

I'm kinda new to this whole thing, since I never really had to think about it much until something gross happened a few months ago, but I'm mostly okay now.

Anyway, all of your feelings on this are valid, and I hope y'all get to feeling okay.





December 26, 2020 at 11:43PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.