/u/DV-5-NS-2 on How to date as an asexual?

I get that, for people that aren’t aromantic, asexual or both, the concepts of sex and romance are intimately intertwined. Makes sense, as for you they co-occur.

I’d estimate that the majority of those who are asexual, aromantic or both use the split attraction model to emphasize the difference between- and the separation of sexual and romantic attraction:

https://lgbta.wikia.org/wiki/Split_Attraction_Model_(SAM)

And no worries, ignorance only annoys me when it’s stubborn.





December 26, 2020 at 11:37PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.