/u/Gravity-FAN on Girlfriend has asked for an open relationship, I think I'm ok with it. Any words of wisdom?

For many aces, they live like a normal relationship. They have the sex like any allosexual person.

Communication is key, treat her right, don't lie, make sure you both understand what is being said etc......

You're still ace even if you like sex. Many people think ace is celibacy, which is not the case. And many allosexual people refer to ace because they are sex repulsed but experience sexual attraction. I don't care what the label used is, but ace doesn't equal not having sex.

I hope you enjoy your relationship!





November 05, 2020 at 11:16PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.