/u/FiveSixSleven on For baby aces!!! (Description in comments)

This seems a silly question, but what is asexuality then?

When I first heard of asexuality, I was told it was having no sexual attraction or desire and that sounded like it described me, but I've seen so many posts here talking about asexuals who experence what sounds to me to be sexual attraction and desire, so at this point I really am unsure what asexuality is.

Is there a word for people who don't experence sexual attraction or desire if that isn't what asexuality is?





November 05, 2020 at 11:36PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.