He won't promise me forever..?

Is if OK and normal if someone you're dating, tells you that they really like you, they keep asking to see you each and every day, but they tell you that they can't promise you FOREVER and if you were ever to break up, you would still have a good relationship?



Submitted November 06, 2020 at 12:09AM

Is if OK and normal if someone you're dating, tells you that they really like you, they keep asking to see you each and every day, but they tell you that they can't promise you FOREVER and if you were ever to break up, you would still have a good relationship?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.