/u/Anna3422 on For baby aces!!! (Description in comments)

That is what asexuality is. At the end of the day, people are very complicated and asexuality just describes a wide variety of overlapping experiences. The fact is that some aces experience such strong romantic and sensual attraction that they mistake it as sexual, some aces have a libido although they don't want sex with people, some enjoy sex just because they like making their partner happy, some find sex intellectually interesting. It's worth noting that sexual attraction is a very narrow experience and many things that often go along with it are actually separate things.





November 06, 2020 at 12:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.