/u/Embersturntodust on Is there a way to kill the sex drive?

Preferences.. yeah as in tall square jaw good eyes hairline and good bone structure. In other words im not anyones type. Beauty isnt subjective when it comes to guys looks. Thats why little over 10% of men are getting the majority of female attention. I get.mad because people wont listen and blame my personality when i know for a fact that they dont like my appearance because i cannot get matches on picture based dating apps. You can literally have a criminal record as a bio on those and still get interest if you look good enough. Ive done the fake male model profile experiments just to see the difference and those get heaps of matches with young decent looking people as opposed to mine who only ever gets obese people or ones like a decade older or the odd man in disguise. The couple i did get who were ok wernt interested in talking. Youre trying to tell me that 80% of men are failing on the dating app because of bad personality.....
Ridiculous. The good looking guy can say anything and get away with it whoch proves you can be horrible and it doesnt matter so long as your aesthetic





November 06, 2020 at 12:05AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.