/u/Embersturntodust on Is there a way to kill the sex drive?

Why do i think they exist? Uh because females consider the bulk of the male population to be unattractive and bamg guys if they look good regardless of personality. Plenty of angry shitty people get relationships its nothing to do with that its not my fucking attitude as NONE OF THEM HAVE EVEN SPOKE TO ME OR MATCHED TO BEGIN WITH. My appearance is not fine if it was i would have had people interested. Stop trying tonmake out that they are these angelic moral people who get put off by the slightest hint of bad personality the bottom line is that if you look good enough you get people approaching and matching with you. Why is that so hard for you to see. Vibes dont exist theyre completely determined and interpreted by someone's appearance. Also even if it was behavior why do you think i got this way in the first place.. its because of years of being a decent person and getting nowhere. You can spout personality all you want but ive never acted bad in pubs bars or on apps and still ive always been ignored. How can you people claim its because of behavior when i literally only changed my face on my profile and started getting matches.. ive seen the evidence. Im not a bad person and these people dont know anything about me, its because i dont l9ok the way they like or i would actually not be invisible and would get.matches





November 05, 2020 at 11:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.