/u/Gravity-FAN on For baby aces!!! (Description in comments)

It's okay to like sex, sexual content, enjoy sexual acts (such as masturbation and similar things) or just be the most sexual person of your friend group. That's okay!! It still makes you ace!! Because asexuality isn't celibacy. And if you don't like sex, or are neutral to it, that's still ace.

We are all experiencing similar things (well, the lack of) and it makes us special. Our feelings for someone are genuine because we're not attracted for their genitals/gender/sex organs etc...

We're attracted to the person. (And my aros are still valid if you want a partner or want a romantic relationship)

Love you all! ❤️





November 05, 2020 at 11:23PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.