/u/Yunagen on I think I'm asexual, but my partner is allo... HELP :(

It may help to make him understand that a great number of people are ace. This will may help him come to terms and accept it has nothing to do with him. You could share this subreddit with him. It also may be better to not specifically state you are showing him the sub for that reason, make it come across as you sharing your world.

This is all my opinion and every relationship/human is a little different but hope this helps or someone elses comment does, good luck in your endeavours!





September 16, 2020 at 11:52PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.