/u/xsama14 on "X died a virgin"

Idk how you meant that (it’s plain text and all 😅)so just in case... to clarify I’m asexual myself (on the spectrum to be specific); but my thing is: there are only so many of us 😪 and the way I’ve always seen it is that being ace isn’t hard, but explaining it (to (allo)/sexual ppl) is. That said, there is NOTHING wrong with us, but instead there is certainly something WRONG with others centering their relationships (and even other ppl’s relationships) around sex 😩 sex is overrated and is NOT the most noteworthy experience to have at all 😭 personally I’d be more livid to die never having gotten filthy rich rather than a virgin (sorry about my paragraph tho 💀)





September 16, 2020 at 11:37PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.