/u/MetalManiac1086 on Are you asexual? – FAQ

"feeling like people place too much emphasis on sex in relationships – for example, perhaps you would use dating apps for a relationship when other people are mostly looking for sex."

This pretty much explains me to a tee and also why I have parted ways with mainstream dating sites. All the conversations and dates ended with people who assume I must immediately be turned on to them. Sex seems to supersede romance from what I have seen. It is difficult to come out as asexual and it sucks to feel so misunderstood in those cases.





September 16, 2020 at 11:56PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.