/u/SombreLook on I’m always doubting myself about being asexual.

Sexuality is fluid, it's normal to question yourself. It's just exploration and if finding a label helps understand yourself... then it's a wonderful realisation! However, it can be confusing, especially when you're expected to know yourself best.

I think, don't stress. Keep it in the back of your mind and the truth will reveal itself in due time. You don't need to make a decision today or tomorrow. Heck, I'm 22 and only recently came to understand myself as an asexual and it's still confusing! That's life though :p

No stress :)





September 17, 2020 at 12:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.