/u/xsama14 on I’m always doubting myself about being asexual.

I often doubt my own asexuality too, but mainly because I’m one of those het aces 🤷🏾‍♀️ but anyway, I think it’s very normal to doubt, is my point; sexuality isn’t set in stone, and it’s not expressed in the exact same way for every person. I try to keep it simple and define sexual attraction as looking at someone or hearing someone’s name and thinking “hell yeah I’d fuck [XYZ person] right here and now!!” And genuinely wanting to go through with it, meanwhile sexual desires are along the lines of “hmm I kinda like erotica, sex is cool or whatever, etc” but the biggest difference is you don’t think of anyone in particular, let alone def wanna act on said desires... hopefully that helped in some way... if you’ve ever had a particular person that you’d wanna express sexual desire to, then I’d safely say you were sexually attracted to them





September 17, 2020 at 12:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.