/u/teleskoop on Romantic Love vs Friendship Love

I also don't desire physical intimacy, but I am married and have been with my husband for nearly ten years. He IS my best friend, but I wouldn't describe our relationship as friendship, because my love for him is different from the love for my friends or family. It's difficult to explain. I love being around him, talking to him, my feelings for him are definitely romantic, but not physical (I don't crave sex or kissing). I can't project those same romantic feelings to any of my friends. I like my friends, but I don't want their company 24/7, in fact I'd go crazy if I had to hang out with them all the time (I'm an introvert). However, being with my husband feels like home. I don't get sick of him. Also, the thought of my husband loving someone else romantically would make me very jealous, whereas I don't care who my friends love or have sex with.





September 11, 2020 at 11:47PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.